As you are aware things keep changing all the time, so please keep re-cheking this page.
- Stay home if you feel unwell in any way or had been in contact with someone that tested positive. You can put already purchased tickets up for sale using Dice’s ticket resell option. This is the crucial part.
- Get a negative test within 24h before going out.
- Get fully vaccinated if you can.
- Check in via the Track & Trace app on arrival.
- Wear an ffp2 mask whenever moving around / social distancing is not possible.
- Keep a small sanitiser bottle on you.
- Wash & sanitise the loose ends of your body repetitively.
- If you feel that you are in a high-risk group, caring for someone vulnerable or generally not comfortable yet to go out, resell your ticket now via Dice.
- Don’t be a d1ck, don’t behave like a football hooligan.
- Support the NHS, not the Tories.
All of the above is, of course, not mandatory for now. You can choose not to follow the guidelines, and we won’t be able to force you. We understand not everyone will read this, and not everyone will follow the guidance equally. Again we can’t push and won’t judge. In an ideal scenario, of course, everyone would follow all the guidelines as ultimately the hospitality sector will get blamed for any rise in infections.
MANDATORYISH FOR YOU
- NHS Covid pass indicating vaccination status OR negative test certificate.
We generally do not offer testing on site anymore as the government banned the import of our EU / CE certified kits. Yes this really happened. BUT we will have a small handful of tests available for anyone falling through the cracks, whenever we can - just please don't rely on this.
- As always, we provide: Rubber, gloves, surface- & hand sanitiser, disposable wipes, masks.
- Our venues will be ventilated in relation to preventing noise pollution for local residents.
- All our crew is advised to provide negative tests within 24h before arriving on location.
- All essential surfaces get disinfected before opening doors.