HOW TO BUY TICKETS THROUGH THE DICE APP
Same ticket type for everyone. Verboten members can unhide % early bird tickets using their Membership number (UNLOCK CODE) whilst allocations last. Once they are gone, they are gone. Memberships are free.
- Download the Dice app
- Create an account
- Search for Klub Verboten
- Members: type in your membership number (code) to unhide early bird tickets
- Once early birds are gone, they are gone.
- They are no member or non-members ticket anymore
- Show your mobile device at the door of the event to have your ticket scanned.
If you encounter any troubles please email the support team of Dice: firstname.lastname@example.org
WAITING LIST /
1. When an event sells out, the Waiting List is activated and people can start signing up.
2. If a ticket holder can’t attend an event, they can easily put their tickets up for sale on DICE once the event sells out.
3. Those tickets are then offered to the first person on the Waiting List – so make sure your notifications are turned on, as you’ll only have between 20 to 60 mins to claim a ticket if it's offered to you.
4. As soon as the tickets have been accepted, a refund is processed for the person who returned them. Please allow 5-10 working days for such to arrive with your bank.
Your position on the Waiting List depends on when you joined and how many tickets you want – kind of like when you’re queuing for a restaurant that doesn’t take reservations. If you only want one or two tickets, you’re more likely to get sorted out first.
Please also make sure to join the waitig list for the right ticket type.
For any ticket support, please email email@example.com
CODE EXPIRED ??
If you see this error message it means that allocations for the % early bird tickets have ran out. Don’t worry your membership code is fine.
Allocation usually last anything from a few minutes to a few hours. Keep an eye on our members newsletter - we will always give you a heads up before early birds go on sale.
Members & Non-members can still buy General Admission tickets.
WHO CAN BUY A TICKET?
Some of our events are open to all and some require a membership number (CODE) to unhide tickets. A Klub Verboten membership card is required to validate members tickets at the doors.
It is not possible to purchase tickets for a person that has been previously banned or rejected from our events or strictly denied membership.
Abuse of the ticket system, sharing of IDs or fabricating ticket copies will result in tickets becoming invalid and the entry refused.
We do not permit ticket transfers outside the Dice platform in order to maintain high level of security. Tickets are bound to ones mobile device,
if we can't verify your ticket at our doors you will be denied entry and not receive a refund.
When transferring tickets via the DICE ticket forward feature, please note:
- This feature is designed to make it easier to share tickets among a group of friends, not to resell a ticket to strangers.
- If a stranger buys a ticket from a ticket holder using this feature, all options for a refund in case of a door refusal vanish
NO TICKET REFUNDS
Just like theatres, travel providers or cinemas: Klub Verboten does not offer refunds.
However, the ticket resell feature becomes active as soon as an event sells out. Your tickets will be offered to the first person on the Dice Waiting List. If they accept the tickets, Dice will process a refund within 5-10 working days.
If your ticket does not sell via the waiting list, you will retain the ticket and won’t be refunded.
Ticket prices vary according to release. Members get access to a limited number of discounted early bird tickets. Once the early bird tickets have sold out, general release tickets are available.
Ticket trading outside the Dice platform is not permitted. If you rock up with a screen shot copy of a ticket rather than the original app based ticket you will be denied entry and not receive a refund as we cannot validate the purchase.
WHAT IF MY SMARTPHONE IS BROKEN – OR I DON’T HAVE ONE?
If you’ve lost, smashed or otherwise mangled your smartphone, just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will do everything they can to make sure you can still get into the show.
If you’re low on data or your wifi is dodgy, don’t worry. As long as you’ve viewed your tickets at least once since purchase, they’ll be available to use offline.
And if you accidentally delete DICE, you won’t lose your tickets – they’ll still be there if you re-download and log in again.
If you don’t have a smartphone and can’t download the DICE app, don’t sweat – you can still purchase tickets quickly and easily from DICE.fm.
For any event at a DICE Partner Venue, just complete your purchase as usual and make sure to take some official photo ID with you to the venue box office, where the staff will have your name on a door-list. Our support team can advise on whether a venue is an official DICE Partner.
Solutions at non-partner venues may vary, so give support a shout at email@example.com if you have any questions.