DON'T GET LOCKED OUT
Approved members receive monthly newsletters
- we will never spam you though.
The newsletter contains links to discounted early ticket releases, event-specific details for members as well as details around happenings we do not make publicly available.
Trouble shooting if you feel you have not received it:
- Access your email inbox from a browser, not messaging app
- Make sure you are in the inbox of the right email address
- Check spam or promotions folders
- Search for: Klub Verboten / Spankme
- When found drag the newsletter into your inbox to avoid this from happening again
- In 99.99% of all cases that fixes the issue, if not drop us an email.
We highly advise adding our email to your contacts to avoid getting caught in the spam folder or simply drag & dropping our newsletter from the Promotions folder to the inbox.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter may terminate your membership.
You will need to reach out again to be plugged in again.
UNSUBSCRIBE / CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP
You can terminate your membership at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter. Once you have unsubscribed, you won't receive membership cards, %%% ticket notifications or access to members areas anymore.
I AM NOT RECEIVING DICE EVENT DETAILS VIA EMAIL
You have likely misspelt your email address when signing up with Dice. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org