PRO-PERVERT MEMBERSHIP FAQs
- Pro-Perv memberships are paid memberships with additional goodies (whereas standard KV Memberships will always be free).
- Active Pro-Perv members receive their digital membership card via email once approved.
- It is only valid if it shows an ID-style photo of your face, full name and active status.
For safety reasons, card details can only be updated via email.
- Card updates & membership applications can only be updated until two days before an event.
- Your Pro-Perv membership card needs to be scanned at the entrance in order to access Pro-Perv events.
- Pro-Perv perks + tickets & membership card are not transferable.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Any approved Klub Verboten member can register their interest here.
- Pro-Perv spots are limited and subject to availability, our team will contact you if a spot becomes available.
- Currently, Pro-Perv memberships are only available in the UK as
Pro-Perv events + goodies only take place in London at this time.
PAID MEMBERSHIP GOODIES
+ Free entry to Tears for Beers monthly - Show your digital membership card at the doors. No Dice tickets are needed.
+ Free entry to all monthly Pro-Perv events, ranging from cultural programmes to socials to occasional intimate play parties.
+ Discounted tickets for our main events - Just type in your membership code in Dice.
+ Pro-Perv only newsletter - we will send you details & locations of Pro-Perv events monthly.
+ All benefits of the standard KV membership.
WHAT ARE PRO-PERV EVENTS LIKE?
Pro-Perv events are exclusive to Pro-Perv members only.
At the moment, we cannot accomodate plus 1s (regardless if the guest is a standard KV member or non-member).
With a paid membership plan, you will get access to a new re-occurring Pro-Perv Members Social with an intimate capacity. Just small enough to deepen our connection and to make new friends. Monthly Pro-Perv events may range from cultural programmes to socials to occasional intimate play parties. More event details to be shared with approved Pro-Pervs.
- All Pro-Perv memberships are paid with automatic renewal.
- You can cancel your Pro-Perv membership anytime - just email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no cancellation fee.
- There is not a fee if funds in the payment account are insufficient on the billing day - if this is the case, the starting date of the next payment will then be moved.
- If cancelled, you will not be billed on the next scheduled billing date.
- There are no refunds on Pro-Perv subscriptions: after one cancels, their Pro-Perv membership will remain active until the end of that billing period.