If the venue names is not displayed in Dice then address is kept secret till the day of the event and gets sent out at midday to the email address you used to register with the Dice ticketing app.
The ticket holder's email also contains all safeguarding / wellbeing related details. Therefore we cannot just send you the venue address alone.
IMPORTANT: Ignore the Dice map within the app if the venue names is not displayed.
- Access your email inbox from a browser, not messaging app
- Make sure you are in the inbox of the right email address
- Check spam or promotions folders
- Search for: Klub Verboten / Spankme@ or Dice
- When found drag the newsletter into your inbox to avoid this from happening again
- In 99.99% of all cases that fixes the issue, if not drop us an email.
- If you have unsubscribed from Dice's email notifications you may not receive it.
- If you have misspelled your email adress when signing up with Dice you will not receive it.
- Please contact email@example.com if you checked all the above and have not received the address by 2 pm on the event day.
Last-minute ticket buyers need to allow Dice up to 1h before receiving the address automatically.
The venue's address is only of little use if you have not received the email containing all event-specific details. Therefore, please do not share or ask for venue details publicly.